Nice dancing tonight!
Charlie taught us the following calls,
- Spin Chain Thru just remember half, three quarters, half, three quarters
- Tag the Line frequently called
- Half Tag the Line frequently called
- 3/4 Tag the Line frequently called
- 1/4 Tag the Line rarely called
Among others he reviewed,
- Walk or Dodge
- Scoot Back
On Thursday, February 9, we will have a Half Way dance rather than the normal instruction - an opportunity to practice what we have learned so far. The Ramblin' Rogues and Church Mice are collaborating on this dance with both Charlie Robertson and Mike Haworth calling. There will be some line dancing as well. Be sure to wear red and white in keeping with the Valentines Day theme!
- Location: Murray Center - same location as Thursday night instruction
- Time: 7:00-9:30 pm
- Instruction: None this evening!
The second Practice and Pizza hosted by John and Sandy Hill is Saturday, March 4. Mark your calendars!
Remember to sign up for the ‘Music Under the Stars Summer Concert Series’ event at Mission San Juan Capistrano on Saturday, July 8. A Bee Gees Tribute band will be performing. This event is always well attended by the Ramblin Rogues. I think the cut off for sign ups is February 10 so it is quickly approaching!
Fred and the Class Coordination Team