The Ramblin’ Rogues is a dance and social club of friends based in Mission Viejo, California. We have been growing for the past decade thanks to friendly people, fun social activities, and strong support of the class by our membership. Explore this web site to learn more about the things that we do.
We like to:
- host first-Friday dances every month,
- sponsor weekly classes each year covering Basic through Plus-level, all-position dancing and bonus Line Dancing instruction,
- sponsor Summer workshops that offer unique dances every week,
- hold members-only, organized, special social events throughout the year,
- plan visitations to square dances by other clubs and attend major regional events,
- welcome qualified new members (and teach future members!)
Read the FAQs and Myths page to learn more.
|President:||Carol Eggers / Jim Strozier
P.O. Box 4473
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
|1st VP / Visitations:||Chris Christensen|
|2nd VP / Hospitality:||Jo Ellen Casperson
|Treasurer:||Sue Barker/Bob Roberts/Jeff Atkins|
|Caller Pro:||Steve Thornburg|
￼Governing Board Meetings
Your governing board meets each month to plan activities and consider club improvements. All members are welcome to attend, suggest ideas, express their views and observe the voting on any issue.
Meetings usually take place on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM in Laguna Woods Clubhouse #1, Room 2, 24232 Calle Aragon, Laguna Woods, CA 92637. The confirmed dates & locations are shown in the calendar.